The Waters Guide
Use the map below to find PAAS waters near you and explore some further afield.
Balloted waters are those where advance booking is required via the Web Memebers Area.
Balloted Waters have limited places and must be booked in advance via the Members Area.
Membership includes access to our full interactive mapping including:
- Individual Water Maps
- Detailed water information
- Satellite imagery
- Water specific weather forecasts
- Local river levels
- Local EA/NRW byelaws
- In app navigation to parking via what3words
- Unexpected closures and restrictions to access and fishing
Membership also includes our exclusive Printed Waters Guide where each water is depicted on an A4 size, Ordnance Survey map with a full description on the reverse, including how to get there, access and parking.
And not forgetting, membership includes a number of FREE visits each season to commercial trout fisheries, including:
- Llyn Clewedog Powys – plus some wild brown trout and grayling fishing in the River Severn.
- Ladybower Resrvior Derbyshire – including Howden and Derwent Reservoirs and half a mile of wild brown trout fishing on the River Derwent.
- Blithfield Reservoir Staffordshire
- Jay Farm Fishery Shropshire.
- Llyn Bugeilyn Powys.
- Llyn Trawsfynydd in Gwynedd – an any method fishery which includes coarse fishing for its famous big pike.
- Lynn Brenig in North Wales
(Links to all of the above can be found on our ‘Friends’ page).
To join the Prince Albert Angling Society click here…