‘The Waters Guide’
Membership includes our exclusive Guide where each water is depicted on an A4 size, Ordnance Survey map with a full description on the reverse, including how to get there access and parking plus known species.
Below is our Google Map. Check out the Prince Albert Angling Society waters near you.
And not forgetting membership includes a number of FREE visits each season to commercial trout fisheries including:
- Llyn Clewedog Powys – plus some wild brown trout and grayling fishing in the River Severn.
- Ladybower Resrvior Derbyshire – including Howden and Derwent Reservoirs and half a mile of wild brown trout fishing on the River Derwent.
- Blithfield Reservoir Staffordshire
- Jay Farm Fishery Shropshire
- Gwernan Lake Gwynedd
- Llyn Bugeilyn Powys.
- Llyn Trawsfynydd in Gwynedd – an any method fishery which includes coarse fishing for its famous big pike.
(Links to all of the above can be found on our ‘Friends’ page).