In addition to being able to fish the vast array of waters the Prince Albert Angling Society has to offer other benefits of membership include:
- Discounts with major tackle brands and manufactures
- Exclusive offers
- Discounts with independent niche suppliers
- Local to you Members Meetings held throughout the year, where you can meet the club officers, have your say about the club and get all the latest up-to-the-minute info on angling in your area.
- Our biannual magazine – Hook Line & Sinker
Llyn Clewedog Powys – plus some wild brown trout and grayling fishing in the River Severn.
Ladybower Resrvior Derbyshire – including Howden and Derwent Reservoirs and half a mile of wild brown trout fishing on the River Derwent.
- Blithfield Reservoir Staffordshire
- Jay Farm Fishery Shropshire
- Gwernan Lake Gwynedd
- Llyn Bugeilyn Powys.
- Llyn Trawsfynydd in Gwynedd – an any method fishery which includes coarse fishing for its famous big pike.
For the Salmon and Sea Trout angler aside from Prince Alberts own waters membership includes a number of free visits to the The Border Esk near Canonbie and the Grinsdale and Beamont beats of the lower reaches of the River Eden in Cumbria.
As you would expect with such a large and varied membership there are a number of special interest groups within the Society including groups for Grayling, Pike, Salmon, Sea Trout, Barbel and of course Carp! And aside from actual fishing the Society has an excellent fly-tying group.
As well as our famous Society open day at Ribchester on the banks of the River Ribble in June each year, which includes our mega tackle bring-and-but fair. As a member a warm welcome always awaits if you’re visiting any of your local angling shows. We regularly attend the major fishing exhibitions including The Northern Angling Show and Midland Game Fair and The British Fly Fair to name but a few.