Please note the changes (in red below) to pages 26 & 27 of the 2021 membership card
SUNDAY 11 APRIL – TY MAWR – JUNIOR FLY FISHING Cancelled
SUNDAY 18 APRIL – HACK GREEN – STUART CLIFFE MEMORIAL TROPHY – R.1
SUNDAY 25 APRIL – MACC CANAL Fools Nook – JUNIOR CANAL MATCH
SUNDAY 02 MAY – **TATTENHALL POOL – TATTENHALL CHALLENGE R 1
SUNDAY 09 MAY – WITHNELL BOTTOM LAKE – WITHNELL JUNIOR CUP – R 2
*NEW VENUE* SUNDAY 16 MAY – LAMALODE – JUNIOR FLY FISHING
SUNDAY 23 MAY – **TATTENHALL POOL – TATTENHALL CHALLENGE R 2
SATURDAY 29 MAY – SANDMERE – JUNIOR CARP SOCIAL
SUNDAY 30 MAY – SANDMERE – JUNIOR CARP SOCIAL
SUNDAY 06 JUNE – WARFORD POOL – STUART CLIFFE MEMORIAL TROPHY R.2
*NEW VENUE* SUNDAY 20 JUNE – LAMALODE – JUNIOR FLY MATCH
*NEW DATE* SUNDAY 27 JUNE – WITHNELL TOP LAKE – DENIS MEREDITH PAIRS SHIELD – Cancelled
WEDNESDAY 30 JUNE – WARFORD POOLS – COACHING SESSION 6 – 9PM
SATURDAY 03 JULY – GAILEY RESERVOIR – PAAS JUNIOR CARP CHALLENGE
SUNDAY 04 JULY – GAILEY RESERVOIR – PAAS JUNIOR CARP CHALLENGE
WEDNESDAY 14 JULY – CANAL NANTWICH – COACHING SESSION 6 – 9PM
SUNDAY 18 JULY – WARFORD POOLS – FISHING / COACHING DAY
SUNDAY 25 JULY – MACC CANAL Fools Nook – STUART CLIFFE TROPHY R.3
WEDNESDAY 28 JULY – CANAL NANTWICH – COACHING SESSION 4 – 7PM
SUNDAY 01 AUGUST – **TATTENHALL POOL – TATTENHALL CHALLENGE MATCH – R.3
WEDNESDAY 04 AUGUST – CANAL NANTWICH – COACHING SESSION 4 – 7PM
SATURDAY 07 AUGUST – ROSSMERE – PAAS JUNIOR OPEN MATCH
WEDNESDAY 11 AUGUST – CANAL NANTWICH – COACHING SESSION 4 – 7PM
SUNDAY 15 AUGUST – WARFORD POOLS – FISHING / COACHING DAY
WEDNESDAY 18 AUGUST – CANAL NANTWICH – COACHING SESSION 4 – 7PM
WEDNESDAY 25 AUGUST – CANAL NANTWICH – COACHING SESSION 4 – 7PM
SUNDAY 29 AUGUST – MACC CANAL Fools Nook – JUNIOR CANAL MATCH
SUNDAY 05 SEPTEMBER – CANAL NANTWICH – COACHING SESSION
WEDNESDAY 08 SEPTEMBER – CANAL NANTWICH – COACHING SESSION 4-7PM
SUNDAY 12 SEPTEMBER – WITHNELL TOP LAKE – WITHNELL JUNIOR CUP – R 3
WEDNESDAY 15 SEPTEMBER – CANAL NANTWICH – COACHING SESSION 4 – 7PM
SUNDAY 26 SEPTEMBER – ROSSMERE – END OF SEASON JUNIOR SOCIAL
EVENTS MARKED ** ARE LIMITED NUMBERS SO EARLY BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL
- YOU MUST BOOK IN ADVANCE FOR ALL EVENTS
- All Junior events are free and open to Junior and Intermediate members and none members.
- Parents and guardians are welcome to stay and take part at any organised junior event.
- All events must be booked through PETER HENERY on 07775650359 or Junior Development Officer
- SOCIAL DISTANCING AND CURRENT Covid 19 guidelines MUST BE OBSERVED AND FOLLOWED AT ALL TIMES
- Junior matches are also used as coaching and development days, so if you want to learn how to fish, we will provide tackle if you require it and coaching support for the day. Please state when booking.
- All Junior matches have trophies and prizes: Draw is 9.00am – Fly Fishing and Coaching sessions are registration 9.30am.
- At the Junior Carp Challenge all participants must be supported by an ADULT throughout the competition.
When booking we require the following information as appropriate:
- Juniors full name • Membership Number • Address and Postcode • Name of guardian for the day
- Contact telephone number • Emergency contact number for on the day (for someone who is not at the event).
- Details of any special requirements i.e. disabilities, allergies, etc.
- Any tackle or coaching support required.
We look forward to seeing you. Tight lines!
Junior Matches / Teams and Coaching days
Come and join in. We are always looking to add to our teams and offer free coaching support. PAAS juniors are among some of the country’s best young anglers with titles such as, ‘Ladies Fish ‘ O’ Mania’, ‘National Junior Canal Champion’ and a variety of European and World representation – not to forget many high profile sponsorships among them. We are looking for Juniors from age 7 to 17 to join in our quest for the next PAAS junior star. So if you are just starting out, or already hard at it, get in touch and we can help, support, and guide you.
Our matches and coaching days are open to all junior members and non-members to take part in a series of 3 junior matches. Lots of prizes: £25 tackle voucher for 1st; £15 for 2nd; £10 for 3rd; and trophies for the top 3 for each match. So why not come along and have a go? Or just come along for some coaching from our professional coaches.
All PAAS events are FREE and open to Junior non-members 17 or under. All you have to do is book in for the event you want to attend.
To book and for more information email Peter via Junior Development Officer
The Prince Albert Angling Society
Junior Carp Challenge
The Junior Carp Challenge is an exciting opportunity for young carp anglers aged 17 or under on August 1st to show off their talent in a competition against some of the best young carpers in the country. This annual free event is fast becoming one of the premier junior competitions on the carp calendar.
The Dennis Meredith Shield
A Family Pairs Day held at Withnell Top Lake.
A great family day out fun day for all. Prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd
Refreshments available. Don’t Miss out Book now!
Contact Peter: Junior Development Officer
SPECIAL RULES FOR THIS EVENT
Members Only – This is the only Junior event for Members Only!
Match duration 4 hours
Fish together or on separate pegs
No long poles – maximum 4 metres
Float Fishing only
No Ledgering or Feeder tactics
DSO Contact Information
Peter Henery – Designated Safeguarding Officer (DSO) and Junior Development Officer
Karl Humpries – Designated Safeguarding Officer (DSO) and Game Fisheries Officer